Tuesday, April 7, 2009

James Worthy


April 6, 2009 -


I traveled to Detroit to get James Worthy's autograph. I am working on a NBA at 50 lithograph and trying to meet each player in person. Mr. Worthy was the 21st autograph on my litho. I am photographing each player signing it, and making a log for posterity...

The event was in coordination with the NCAA Final Four, held in Detroit this year. Of all the players I have met, very few had what I would call a "bad attitude". I do not atribute this to them, personally, they might just be having a bad day.

Speaking of a bad day, I will not get to meet Jeff Gordon until the Chicago race. The Phoenix event was cancelled, which means Bruce and I are just attending the races. I say "just",because we would not have travelled to the race if we knew we were not going to get to meet Jeff.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment